Redwing may update this policy to reflect changes in regulatory or other requirements, please ensure you are happy with any changes made when you visit this site.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address and telephone number
- Your address including postcode
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We use the information you give to us to provide you with an improved service and in particular for:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided, but only if we have your explicit consent to do so
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
You may manage the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- When providing personal data on this website, make sure you select your communication preferences carefully – we will only contact you for promotional purposes if we have your explicit consent to do so
- You may amend your contact preferences at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Redwing Interactive Limited, 14 Small Street, Bristol, BS1 1DE.
If you believe that any information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us at the above address.
Links to other websites
Should you click on a link to another website from the Redwing website you should be aware that we no longer have control over that website and how your data may be collected or used there. We cannot therefore accept any responsibility for the privacy and protection of your personal data whilst on those sites.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are small files which are stored on a user's computer. They are designed to hold a modest amount of data specific to a particular client and website, and can be accessed either by the web server or the client computer. This allows the server to deliver a page tailored to a particular user, or the page itself can contain some script which is aware of the data in the cookie and so is able to carry information from one visit to the website (or related site) to the next. The next time you visit the website using that device the details of your previous visit are remembered. Cookies help us maintain the performance of the website and allow us to remember your preferences and make improvements based on visitor statistics.
Types of Cookies we use
The categories of cookies we use on the website and the function they perform is listed below.
- These cookies are essential for the website to function properly and cannot be disabled without severely affecting the usability of the website. The law does not require us to ask consent to use these cookies and they will always be placed when you use this website.
- Where possible, we delete these cookies when you leave the website.
- These cookies remember various choices you make on the website to improve your experience. They are also used to display recommendations for you based on your past activity on the site
- Any data that these cookies collect is anonymised before being used for any other purpose– we don’t keep records of your data or track you personally, or monitor how you browse on other websites.
- This information is not made available to other websites.
- Analytics cookies are used to gather anonymous data on how visitors use the website. They look at what pages are the most popular, how long visitors stay on them, if and where a user gets an error message and other similar data which we use to improve how the website works and make information easier to find. This data is anonymous and we cannot track you individually using analytics cookies.
Most web browsers allow you to manage which cookies you accept via their settings – you can normally use the ‘Help’ functionality on your browser to find out how it handles cookies, or visit the site you downloaded it from for more information.
General Information about cookies
- You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org
- The IAB provides information about Internet Advertising and your privacy at www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Managing Analytics Cookies
- Google analytics provide a browser plugin to prevent their analytics cookies being placed https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout or you can use your browser settings to disallow analytics cookies.
Phishing or False Emails
If you receive an email that appears to be from Redwing that requests personal information (such as your credit card, login, or password), or that asks you to verify or confirm your account or other personal information by clicking on a link, that email was possibly sent by someone trying to unlawfully obtain your information. We never ask for this type of information in an email. Do not provide the information or click on the link. Please contact us at email@example.com if you get an email like this.